Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website!
The term ‘Spigen Philippines’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Spigen reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your access to all or part of the Site, to close your account and/or remove your profile and/or any content posted by or about you from the Site, and/or to terminate your registration, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. If we terminate your registration, Company has no obligation to notify you of the reason, if any, for your termination.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Philippines. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Philippines' Courts.
Copyright, trademarks, and all other proprietary rights provided by Spigen, its affiliates, subsidiaries, brand licensees and/or other partners, the software to operate and publish the Site, the compilation of data on the Site, and the order, sequence and arrangement of this Site, all belong to Company and/or its brand licensees, other partners or licensors. All rights in the content not expressly granted herein are reserved. The content is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced, republished, transmitted, distributed, or used on any other website.
Spigen is a registered trademark. Spigen and all other registered trademarks of Spigen and its affiliates are important assets of the Company. The use and registration of the Spigen name is exclusively reserved to the Company. You may not register, nor use a company name, statutory name, trade name, domain name or other name, indication or description, of which the Spigen name or any name similar thereto or any name which consists of a part of Company name forms part nor shall it include any other registered trademark owned by Spigen.